Gourmet Food for the Lazy


Good things can come to fruition even if you are lazy. Like preparing gourmet dishes with minimal effort. These recipes are my own, some original, some tweaked from something I ate in a restaurant, some are easy counterparts to things learned in the Food Network. But more importantly, the most work you'll have to do for any of these recipes is chopping and sauteing. That's about it.

This project started out as a topic for my Pecha Kucha talk - where speakers get 20 slides and only 20 seconds per slide. And I figured if you can explain a recipe in 20 seconds, with the help of drawings, then it can't be that hard to do. And this makes it perfect for people like me. Just because you're lazy, doesn't mean you don't want to eat good food.

3 comments:

  1. cinemavendetta10 March, 2011 23:42

    good job marge!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog! Especially the photos! :) Keep it up!!! I wish to have the your drawing abilities! You're so good! :)

    - SiraAngDiet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there,

    I am in love with your blog and I so dearly wish you would keep on writing! I came across your page when I was researching for 'lazy' food blogs in preparation for my own blog. I would love to hear from you

    tooradforfads.com
    tooradforfads@gmail.com

    Erica

    ReplyDelete